- Jun 2015 - now: Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science, Information Technology University, Punjab, Pakistan.
- Dec 2011 - May 2011: Teaching Assistant of 15-211, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA, USA.
- Aug 2009 - Aug 2010: Lecturer, Department of Computer Science, FAST-NU, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Jul 2005 - Jul 2009: Instructor, Department of Computer Science, FAST-NU, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Natural Language Processing (Grad + Ugrad)
- Speech Processing (Grad + Ugrad)
- Computational Linguistics (Grad + Ugrad)
- Computer Organization & Assembly Language (Ugrad)
- Data Structures & Algorithms (Ugrad)
- Computer Architecture (Ugrad)
- Advanced Computer Architecture (Grad)
- Embedded Systems (Lab)
- Microprocessor Interfacing (Lab)
- Computer Organization & Architecture (Lab)
- Computer Logic & Design (Lab)
- Rah e Maa, IVR services to disseminate birth preparedness awareness to expecting fathers.
- SALAAM, effects of phonetic overlap between the language of backend ASR System and target languages for rapid small vocabulary Speech Recognition capabilities.
- SALAAM, rapid development of small vocabulary Speech Recognition capabilities for several local languages of Pakistan.
- Speech act recognition in continuous speech.
- Use of phonetic games for teaching Urdu alphabets to young children.
- Keyword spotting for Urdu.
- Urdu Keyword Spotting for mobile.
- IVR style apps for smart phones.
- Autonomous control for UAVs.
- Automatic Diacritization of Urdu.
- Multispeaker speech recognition for Urdu.
- Speech recognition of Quranic recitation.