- Jun 2015 - now: Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science, Information Technology University, Punjab, Pakistan.
- Dec 2011 - May 2011: Teaching Assistant of 15-211, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA, USA.
- Aug 2009 - Aug 2010: Lecturer, Department of Computer Science, FAST-NU, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Jul 2005 - Jul 2009: Instructor, Department of Computer Science, FAST-NU, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Computational Linguistics (Grad + Ugrad)
- Computer Organization & Assembly Language (Ugrad)
- Data Structures & Algorithms (Ugrad)
- Computer Architecture (Ugrad)
- Advanced Computer Architecture (Grad)
- Embedded Systems (Lab)
- Microprocessor Interfacing (Lab)
- Computer Organization & Architecture (Lab)
- Computer Logic & Design (Lab)
- Rah e Maa, IVR services to disseminate birth preparedness awareness to expecting fathers.
- SALAAM for local languages of Pakistan: Rapid development of small vocabulary Speech Recognition capabilities for several local languages of Pakistan.
- SALAAM with a target dependent backend: Effects of phonetic overlap between the language of backend ASR System and target languages for rapid small vocabulary Speech Recognition capabilities
- Speech act recognition in continuous speech.
- Use of phonetic games for teaching Urdu alphabets to young children.